Where to get custom curtains made? We all come to a point when we need to decorate or optimize the interior of our houses. Curtains are a part of our everyday lives. Our furniture wardrobe can never be completed without a couple of good-looking curtains for the windows present in our homes. Now with the advancement of technology, the fabric companies are coming up with new and improved designs for these fabric products. The good thing is that you can also get them customized to different designs, themes, and color combinations. These features are equally helpful for both the shop owners and customers. The retailers can increase their customer count by grabbing the attention of the shop visitors while the customers can use them to decorate their living rooms in the best possible manner. But the question arises, where to get custom curtains made?
There are basically two types of vendors that are currently dealing with the sales of the custom curtains. One type is of the dealers that are present in your local markets while the other type of vendor is of those who are dealing in these products on the online platforms. Both have their own pros and cons. Let’s throw some light on both the platforms to get a better idea about where to get custom curtains made.
Local Market Vendors
This is the most basic type and by local market vendors, we mean the people who are running businesses in the markets around your area. But you won’t find a lot of competition in such markets mostly and it means there are lesser chances that you will get quality custom curtains.
The competition is less because not a lot of vendors are present in the markets that specifically deal with the customized products. The vendors present in our local markets have been in the curtain business for long enough time. Most of them are handling the ventures that were started by their forefathers. They used to deal with traditional colors and simple designs of the curtains, but due to the changing trends and demands of the people, they are now trying to keep pace with modern standards. So, there is a noteworthy likelihood that such dealers won’t be able to supply a large number of customization options. They can offer just limited designs and only a handful of color options.
Inconvenient Process & No Confrontation
Where to get custom curtains made? We are talking about the vendors present in the local markets. Shopping from such markets is a hectic and time taking process. You need to take time out of your busy schedule to visit the market personally. Moreover, another disadvantage that is linked with the local vendors is that you won’t be able to confront them in case of a defective product. They are highly unlikely to listen to your demands as they are fully aware that no major competitive business threats are present.
The answer to the question of where to get custom curtains made gets even more straightforward since the introduction of the online shopping platforms. Most of the business is now shifting towards the online domain and the same goes true for the custom curtains business. Let’s discuss a few crucial benefits of shopping from online vendors.
Higher Competition-Better Quality
The best thing about online vendors is that they usually face a healthy and fierce competition due to the presence of a lot of counterparts. This would ensure that the retailers offer you the best quality products because only then they would be able to enjoy more sales and profits. Online platforms should be your automatic choice when you are looking for where to get custom curtains made. The higher competition would allow you to get the customized designs and color combinations of your choice.
Convenient & Affordable
Shopping from online platforms is much easier. Whenever you plan to look out for the high-quality custom curtains for your rooms, you would just need a laptop and an active internet connection. Just type where to get custom curtains made and Google would lin you to the top retailers in this particular domain. You can select the designs, themes, and colors according to your likings and the finished product will be delivered at your doorstep. Another question might arise in your mind that where to get custom curtains made at affordable prices? The answer is again the same that online vendors are more likely to offer you reasonable prices without compromising on the quality due to the healthier competition.
If you are interested in buying custom curtains online, then we would like to introduce you to Galaxy Design. Galaxy Design has been providing unmatchable quality products to the USA’s people for the past 40 years. With their expertise, your home will get a new elegant look beyond your recognition. Their experienced team will take all your measurements accurately, and the final product will be unique and according to your requirements and desire. Visit their website to shop for the best curtains in the country. You can also visit their YouTube Channel to see what’s on their table.
If you were looking for where to get custom curtains made in the best quality, then you are just at the right place. Both types of vendors have their own qualities and it is up to you to decide whether to buy from the local markets or to prefer online platforms? The suggestion is to go for online shopping as it is beneficial in so many ways. Just get in touch with the retailers who are offering the best quality custom curtains at an affordable price and give the interior of your house a much-needed boost.
Whenever it comes to buying curtains or drapery, what are drapes is the first and foremost question that comes to our mind. Well, your window décor plays a very important role in the overall appearance of your space. Custom drapes and curtains are mostly used for various factors but choosing the right set of thermal lined door curtains or window curtains is always a difficult task. The presence of numerous designs, styles, and colors can help in making your personal space look gorgeous. When you are up with the question of what are drapes, remember windows are the only way to interact with nature from your home.
The questions, what is a curtain panel or what are drapes are completely interlinked to one another. A great way to add touch up colors to your blank window space is through the window treatments. They do play a very vital role in our daily lives by giving an uplift to the ambiance and by providing an extra layer of protection and privacy. There are trillions of options when it comes to choosing a curtain but when you are up with what are drapes remember to choose something colorful and light to match up with your room atmosphere.
What Are Drapes And What Is The Difference Between Curtains And Drapes?
When you are dealing with what are drapes or what is curtains remember draperies or curtains are the most common window coverings used in the United States and in Canada for both homes and offices. Both of these terms draperies and curtains are interchanged and used by many without even knowing their actual difference. Though these two have many distinctive features very few of us know their actual difference. When dealing with what are drapes or what is the difference between curtains and drapes remember they are mostly fabric-based window treatments that allow the passage of light and helps in our privacy.
Answer to the question of what is curtains, remember curtains are mostly sheer, light and also allows the passage of light as they aren’t lined, unlike the draperies. Curtains do have a lot of variety such as color options or prints. They are used mostly in different informal areas of our houses such as bedrooms, kitchen, washroom, etc. Curtains may vary in length depending on the window shape and sizes.
When dealing with what are drapes, remember drapes are completely different from window curtains in all of the aspects mentioned. Drapes consist of elaborate designs and are lined with heavy fabric. A common advantage of what are drapes is that they are heavy in nature when compared to curtains and thus they provide more privacy and completely block the outside light. When compared to curtains they are more expensive and are mostly pleated to the top from where they fall to the floor. Good quality drapes are needed to be tailored only by some professionals.
Lastly, when dealing with what are drapes remember the fact that they are mostly used for decoration rather than providing any aesthetic value to the room. While you are planning to buy draperies or curtains for your beautiful living space, don’t forget to visit some good and reputed curtain showroom or drapery showroom. If you are opting to buy some fabrics for your office space search Google for office curtains online and find us or you can even call us at (866) 215-3173.
Mostly drapes and curtains are used in a combination completely depending on the total surface area of the window. For formal spaces, drapes are used and for the informal space’s curtains are put into use. The use of valences can also be a great addition to a window that already has drapes and curtains adding a beauty touch up. Thus, by answering what are drapes, we can easily conclude that both of these drapes and curtains, when combined carefully, can create a great effect in gaining an aesthetic value as well as in bringing charm to the overall appearance of the place.
What Are Drapes And Their Types?
In the current year, the most preferred drapery designs contain mostly natural fabrics such as silk, cotton or some natural prints. Bamboo curtains can also be added to the current trend of this year. Draperies with saturated tones and usage of colors such as blue, green, beige, tan might add a natural tone along with providing a refreshing look to the interior.
When dealing with what are drapes and their types some we have come up with the most common types which have been discussed in the lines below. Move your eyes through the lines below to know more about them in detail.
- The Classic Comeback Drapery: A classic comeback can be the best answer to what are drapes and their type. Getting a beige or snowflake colored set of draperies, might help in making your room look light and a lot more spacious. In most cases, these draperies are made too bulky. Buying a pair of Roman or Japanese curtains for your bedroom or living space can add some good aesthetic value along with great comfort. Choosing any one of the above might help in giving a minimalist look to your interior and make it look like some gifts brought from heaven. In addition to all these factors, these drapery collections have the ability to soften any type of bright light and provide the utmost privacy.
- Synthetic Draperies: A perfect answer to what are drapes and their types, synthetic draperies are much more common than any other natural ones. They are often vicious in nature and are known for forming shapes and folds. They are the best when you want to add a spirit of classics to your room.
While in the process of knowing what are drapes, combining any of these two styles in a creative way can surely bring great results. A fashionable set of draperies can always provide an original touch along with providing a sense of harmony and integrity to your personal space. The trends and fashion of draperies are always known to provide laconic solutions along with great functionality.READ MORE
While you are in the process of resembling your home theater with a proper movie hall, home theater drapes do play a very important role. In order to bring a dramatic effect to your movie night, home theater drapes help a lot, by filtering the outside light and minimizing the echo and soundproofing the place for a beautiful movie watching experience. We at Galaxy Designs have been manufacturing custom drapes and home theater décor curtains along with our long range of other draperies and house curtains.
Our excellent system of measuring helps our clients fit the theatre curtains and drapes with the usage of either manual curtain rods or an electronic system. We even do home theater blackout curtains and curtain panels to bring in an authentic look. The usage of our top-notch velour fabric and microfiber suede adds glamour to your room along with a professional customized feel. Call us to talk to an expert or for a free home theater curtain consultation on 866-215-3173 and press extension #1.
It is always necessary to ask yourself certain questions before giving your home theatre a luxurious look.
- The amount of light you want to allow through?
- What do the nearby walls, ceiling, or window trims allow in the terms of mounting?
- Do you want complete insulation or dampening the room?
- Do you need to create composure with aspects of the other rooms?
It is a must need to keep these points in mind while choosing a beautiful set of home theatre drapes for your house.
Different Types Of Home Theater Drapes
- Curtains For Home Theater Masking: Light and sound infiltration is of utmost importance in your home theater as it makes a very big impact on the performance and the right image framing. Masking home theater drapes are used at the side trying to create a black-box effect and helping in minimizing the light refection.
- Home Theater Blackout Curtains: Blackout home theater drapes are constructed in a unique and innovative triple weave structure, and are made from a different type of polyester fabric. These fabrics are ideal in blocking almost around 99.99% of light and can well insulate the place against heat or cold thereby making a sound barrier against all the external sounds. Blackout home theater drapes are of high demand in the entire US and Canada.
- Mohair Home Theater Drapes: These drapes offer an exclusive look to your room adding a lot of sustainability and endurance. These home theater drapes can even add a luxurious character when adorning these curtains with custom made logos, patterns or designs. They can serve to be extremely durable and provide great clarity of color along with the best acoustic feature.
- The Classic Comeback home theatre drapes: If you get a reddish-brown set of home theatre drapes, you can make your home theatre room lighter and way more spacious. Getting Japanese or Roman curtains for your home theatre room can really add elegance alongside the comfort. You can always create a minimalist interior and make it look like a gift from heaven. In addition to all these, these types of home theatre drapes can provide an excellent light barrier along with the ability to soften outside sound.
- Decoration and Protection home theatre curtains– Curtains being an integral part of home theatre decoration have been protecting us from sunlight and giving us privacy for long. In the home theatre décor curtain trends this year, designers offer an extensive selection of fabrics for stitching age-old fashioned curtains. It is advisable to select curtains not only to make a style statement but also according to your need. Theatre drape ideas must always be harmoniously combined with one another in shadow and texture.
- Synthetic Home Theatre Drapes: Synthetic home theatre drapes are more common than the natural ones. Viscose type of fabrics is often used in many cases forming different shapes and folds. These types of home theatre drapes look great in the interior adding in the spirit of the classics, and providing a perfect combination for the other variety of curtains. A diverse variety of colors, fabrics, and prints does add a premium touch to the decoration of your room creating a different style statement for you.
- Take Off Type Home Theatre Drapes: If you are feeling to create an atmosphere of luxury and status with your home theatre drapes, a classic elegant and incomparable way is by choosing package blinds or curtain panels. These panels or blinds give a great look in a big spacious home theatre room but can make a small room look bulky. Another type of home theatre drapes that is into the fashion trend this year is that of the oriental style. Getting gold-colored curtains with calligraphic ornaments can make your home theatre room look more elegant and royal. This can be the latest custom drapes styles for your theatre hall. The most luxurious looking styles can be the one with beads and rhinestones.
- Tormentors And Teasers Home Theatre Drapes: These home theater drapes are either fixed or movable units allowing a proscenium arch that can be reshaped, resized or reduced and it acts as a frame from where the theatre experience takes place. Teasers are basically a horizontal set of drapes that are hanged at the upper side of the arch and in the frontal area of the house curtain. On the other hand, tormentors are vertical curtains that can be used as vertical stage masks. Similar to that of teasers they are mounted on battens and are also located in the front part of the house curtain. This set of home theater drapes does play a big role in adding a glamourous touch to your home theater room.
A fashionable and beautiful set of home theatre curtains can attract originality and give a sense of integrity and harmony to your movie space. The purchase you are going to make must always match with the color scheme and style of your existing house interior, as well as it should be functionally effective like above. Modern trends of home theatre drapes do suggest laconic solutions, mostly with the functionality.READ MORE
It does not matter whether you are searching for black out drapes for your media room, bedroom, or any other space where it is imperative to block out the light, you will nevertheless want them to appear great. Fortunately, you have many options available to you which come in different types of fabrics, prints, and colors. With so many different varieties of design, textiles, and draping patterns, it can be quite difficult to select the proper curtains for your residence in the long run.
Blackout curtains, blinds, drapes, and shades all help in minimizing the energy expenses by cutting the portion of sunlight as well as UV rays entering your room. Apart from this, they help to safeguard the flooring and the furniture from fading and sun damage and this helps to make these expensive products more resilient.
There has been much improvement of the fabric for the black out drapes during the last several years from the plastic-feeling polyester (mainly used in hotels) to less static-prone and softer options.
Make use of blackout curtains & drapes in the rooms which receive the maximum amount of sunlight and make certain to pull them during the day when it becomes excessively hot. Also, use them in those areas where you do not want any light to enter (such as the media rooms). Although blackout drapes, blinds, and shades happen to be more expensive as compared to the non-blackout materials, they will prove to be invaluable in terms of energy savings, and also in preventing any premature aging of the home fabrics and furnishings.
Apart from adding a lot of elegance to your room, the drapes will likewise help in safeguarding your privacy to a great extent. Although you will come across various types of window treatments at present, drapes happen to be the most traditional and popular choice on the market. Black out drapes are a practical choice that helps to protect your privacy, appears elegant, and also blocks out noise and light effectively.
Do blackout curtains come in white?
We all know by now that the room-darkening drapes, blinds, and curtains aid in blocking light and thus it might appear to us that they are made from dark and heavy fabric. Of course, that is not going to work for every single room out there. What in case you would like to go for white black out drapes?
It is a fact that white blackout drapes and curtains are obtainable these days, and you will find them in lots of colors and styles as well. It does not matter whether you want to opt for rod pockets, grommet tops, or even shades and blinds, there will be a blackout fabric for those.
Converting existing curtains into blackout curtains
Your personal room darkening curtain can likewise be created by you simply by including a blackout curtain liner, either by clipping those onto an existing rod or hanging them on double rods. You will find white liners that will provide your room with a unified appearance from the road (often required by condo associations or HOAs).
In the following paragraphs, we have discussed the various reasons why it will be a sensible idea to purchase a set of black out drapes for your windows.
- Blackout Curtains and drapes block out light: Best blackout curtains will be capable of blocking out a significant portion of the light entering a room. The backside of the drape has been manufactured from several layers of woven and heavy fabric which happens to be 100% opaque. A soft light will nevertheless enter the room through the drape and this can be extremely relaxing. As a result, in case you have been working on a night shift and require slumbering during the day, these blinds and drapes are going to be the best solution for you.
- Blackout Curtains and drapes are energy-efficient: We waste nearly 33% of the energy while the heat is generated through the windows. This will result in extra consumption of energy through your house’s heating and cooling system. The black out drapes will be capable of controlling the insulation of your residence and thus help to reduce thermal loss. As per many manufacturers, it will be possible to minimize thermal loss by as much as 25% in the long run which will help to reduce your energy bills as well.
- Lessen sound pollution: The black out drapes will be able to block the noise coming from the streets to a great extent thanks to the extra black lining and the thick fabric which function as effective noise insulators. It will be feasible for you to enjoy proper sleep at night and you won’t be distracted by any external sound whatsoever. Although it will not be able to block the external noise completely, it will help to lessen the noise to a great extent.
- Versatile design: The best blackout curtains for the bedroom will be able to keep your residence cool during the scorching heat of the summer by regulating heat and also blocking out the sunlight. On the other hand, the black out drapes will also help in retaining the warmth within your rooms during the winter months by keeping the cold out. The black out drapes are appropriate for the single-glazed windows and you will be able to use them all through the year because of their versatility.
- Proper investment: It is a fact that all types of black out drapes, including the short blackout curtains, are extremely resilient and will help to safeguard your privacy while balancing the insulation of your home. You will be able to purchase ready-made black out drapes or even go for the customized ones. Blackout lining can also be added to any type of fabric and get the same advantages. Despite the fact that they happen to be more expensive as compared to the standard curtains for the home, they are really worth the cost.
Prior to purchasing black out drapes for your home make it a point to perform some research. Feel free to go online and look at the reviews from the previous customers which will help you to come to a sensible buying decision.READ MORE
We all must agree on the fact that windows can always be a deal-breaker. It can either make or break a space. Often the importance of window treatment is overlooked. Drapes and curtains can either be functional or purely decorative or it might strike a balance between these two completely depending on your preference. Drapes and curtains can be of a variety of types such as flowing drapes, roman shades, classic curtains or a laidback shutter. Playing with the ideas of draperies can surely inspire you to have a better view of your home.
Window Covering Demystified, Drapes vs Curtains-
Drapes and curtain differences can be of a lot of types. It is very important to understand the difference because choosing the wrong option can really lead to an undesired type of look. Draperies usually come with a lining and are generally sold in pairs. Unlike the curtains drapes generally get a thicker construction and are custom designed. They can extend from the top of the window to the floor and are mostly purchased extra-long to give a puddling effect. Drapes are considered more luxurious than curtains.
Just like the drapes, curtains are also sold in pairs. Unlike the drapes, they come in a variety of choices. You get a wide range of colors, fabrics, and patterns to choose from making curtains a much popular choice in recent days.
Drapes vs curtains: answers to note before picking out window treatment.
It is always necessary to ask yourself certain questions before giving your window a beautiful treatment.
The amount of light or view you want to allow through?
What do the nearby walls, ceiling, or window trims allow in the terms of mounting?
Do you want to insulate or dampen the room?
Do you need to create composure with other aspects of the room?
It is a must need to keep these points in mind while choosing a beautiful set of drapes and curtains for your house.
The Latest Drapes and Curtains Ideas.
In 2020, the latest curtain design preferred mostly consists of natural materials, like linen cotton, silk, and some natural prints. Bamboo curtains are also added to the current trend, in addition to the latest flax. Plain curtains that can fit perfectly in most of the designs gives the room a finished look. In the coming years, saturated tones are going to be the latest curtain trends. Colors like beige, green, blue and brown add a natural tone, and can easily refresh the interior look of any room. You can get to choose from a large variety if you look for drapes and curtains online.
The Classic Comeback-
If you get snow-white or beige-colored set of drapes and curtains, you can make your room lighter and way more spacious, Ideally, these can be made as bulky as possible. Getting Japanese or Roman curtains for your living room or bedroom can really add elegance alongside the comfort. You can always create a minimalist interior and make it look like a gift from heaven. In addition to all these, these curtain types can provide an excellent light transmission along with the ability to soften bright sunshine.
If you are feeling to create an atmosphere of luxury and status with your drapes window treatment, a classic elegant and incomparable way is by choosing package blinds. These blinds give a great look in a big spacious room but can make a small room look bulky. Another type of curtains that is into the fashion trend this year is that of the oriental style. Getting gold-colored curtains with calligraphic ornaments can make your room look more elegant and royal. This can be the latest curtain styles for your bedroom. The most luxurious looking styles can be the one with beads and rhinestones.
Cotton, silk, and satin, are considered as a natural gift from heaven for modern interiors. Buying these kinds of drapes and curtains that keep its color and shine for a pretty long time can never go out of style. Polyester is used in most cotton fabrics to help it prevent the loss of shine. If you want to make your room look more spectacular go for the products made with satin or silk as this can also bring brightness without even depriving you of your comfort or style factor. For a luxurious interior, designers mostly prefer to choose chenille or velvet.
Decoration and Protection-
Curtains being an integral part of home decoration have been protecting us from sunlight and giving us privacy for long. In the drapes curtain trends this year, designers offer an extensive selection of fabrics for stitching age old fashioned curtains. It is advisable to select curtains not only to make a style statement but also according to your need. Drapes and curtain ideas must always be harmoniously combined with one another in shadow and texture.
Synthetic drapes and curtains are more common than the natural ones. Viscose is often used in many cases forming folds and shapes. These types of curtains look great in the interior adding in the spirit of the classics, and providing a perfect combination for the other variety of curtains.
A diverse variation of prints, fabrics, and colors can add a nice touch to the decoration of your room altogether making a different style statement custom tailored for you.
You can always consider combining all these trending styles in your own creative way. Getting drapes and curtains of the charcoal color and combining it with a metallic bronze drapery can be a very good example of combining the 2020 trends. Alternatively, you can also use indigo blue colored drapes and curtains and match it with a cushion crafted with rose gold patterns and it can be of great taste. Fashionable and beautiful set of drapes and curtains can attract originality and give a sense of integrity and harmony to your living space. The purchase you are going to make must always match with the color scheme and style of your existing interior, as well as it should be functionally effective. Modern trends of drapes and curtains always suggest laconic solutions, mostly with the functionality.READ MORE
Window treatment is certainly an integral part of interior design or decoration of a house or commercial buildings. Curtains, drapes, shades, blinds, etc. are used for window treatment. People often use drape as the synonym of the curtain, which is technically wrong. Drapes are usually heavy enough to block sun-light to pass through which is not in case of the curtain. If you love to sleep during the day after having a tireless night shift or hangover, drapes could be your good friend to help you to have a sound sleep. It also enhances the outlook of your bedroom and other windows.
If you are planning to decorate your home, or to shift to a new building or designing a house for some special occasion then this article would certainly help you out to plan a beautiful drapery. Drapes are made up of materials like velvet, damask, silk and many more. Just as curtains, drapes are fabric panels and are merchandised in pairs. The drapes which are in huge demand or the most popular drapery are light-resistant. Below we shall try to find out the most popular drapery based on contemporary usage.
Panels with Rings:
These kinds of drapes are attached with a ringed panel which is also termed as a grommet. This is the most common way of fitting a drape with an iron rod or wooden one inserted with many rings. The drape is aligned with those rings. However, these days it is becoming one of the most popular trends to give a color match outlook to the iron rods, rings and drapes or curtain. This type of window treatment is very suitable for the ‘patio window’, which is very convenient to open and shut. And this connivance nature has increased its popularity to a greater extent.
Rod-pocket panels are also very common and one of the most popular drapery instruments of befitting curtains and drapes. Unlike the previous one here we do not find any rings, rather the fabric is squeezed onto the rod gives a very casual feel. Few of these sorts of panels do have ruffled rubber which is rarely found these days, as this is considered as very formal and old-style decorating a window. These kinds of panels are left with a very tight and closed position giving a very clumsy look.
Measurement of Window with Pleated drapery:
This is a very classic style of drapery and continually in the popular trends since long and seldom seems to go out of fashion in the days to come. This is mostly used in a professional and commercial set up as this looks very formal. It is becoming the most popular drapery style for the people to decorate their office windows. Very often we can find hand-woven curtains and draperies and sometimes even hand-painted. Here we find hanging hooks that are inserted into the tape. Here you need to use a cord and pulley system to open and shut the drape. Pleated drapery further can be divided into various types. Some of the most popular drapery is pinch pleated, goblet pleated, pencil pleated and tuxedo pleated, etc.
Below we shall try to understand all this kind with a brief note.
Pinch pleated one is common and most popular drapery in this type. Here we find a series of equidistant single, double and even triple pleats that are pinched in the center. This looks very systematic in arrangements.
The second most popular drapery type in this group is the Goblet pleat one. This is a triple-pinched sort of drapery.
In this group, Pencil pleats can be categorized as the third most popular drapery. Here the drapery is little thin but still light-resistant. And this makes the drapery very ambient.
Similarly, Cartridge pleats can be ranked as the fourth most popular drapery in this class. Here we find little more space between pleats as opposed to regular pinch pleats and are mostly rounded at the top. Having much more space might not look so beautiful and royal however it is a crucial way of decorating drapers.
In the end, the Tuxedo pleat is one of the most popular draperies in this category. Here usually we fix a decorative rod to give a contemporary outlook. Here we find usage of creative display in instruments used.
Tab-Top drapery and measurement of window:
This type is also the most popular drapery and usually found in window treatment. Here the curtain or drapery is sewn into or onto the panel’s top seam. The drapery looks very flatty and enhances the outlook of the window. The flatty style of drape makes the outlook very casual and usage indigenous craft is most popularly found in this type of drapery.
These days’ people are attaching woven flowers mostly roses in order to give a 3D look to the curtain. Apart from flower check or strips are also generally fitted to the curtains, this curtain having casual look is widely used these days by most people to decorate their drawing rooms. But as the opening and closing of this kind of drapery require little effort, this is mostly used for the window that is not opened frequently.
Apart from all these things enough attention is given to the color part according to the painted color of the wall and window. It is usually recommended by the interior designers to cover more space than a window and should be touching to the floor as well. Overall window treatment is not a matter of privacy rather it is all about giving an ambiance and royal outlook to your homes and commercial setups to the outsiders as well.
So giving a beautiful and most popular drapery is really a challenging task for home lovers and enough care should be taken on factors like color, comfort, a unique display of art or a dramatic aspect, geometric design and many more. However, to conclude we can say that home decoration and window treatment is really very creative and economic affairs and enough care should be taken to give an ambiance look to home and offices.READ MORE